Get links to the latest news, events, stories, and interviews from our 5P news sponsors. Our goal is to remind the decision-makers in Wisconsin of the importance of our industry both historically, and more importantly, into the future.
Read the latest 84 Stories and Links on the Internet below.
- 3M: Global Company with 4 plants in Wisconsin cuts 2,500 jobs.
- Capital Portfolio Company Completes Investment In Fredman Bag In Milwaukee
- Catalogs fill a retail therapy nich for pandemic-weary shoppers – Check out Arandell Corporation
- Who is Nekoosa?
- A hidden gem with 236,00 acres of forests.
- Managing microplastics in the Great Lakes
- Study links PFas in Green Bay to Marinette manufacturer of firefighting foam
- Menasha Corporation a Wisconsin Based Company On Sustainability
- Adam Payne new DNR Director focuses on water quality
- Green Bay Packaging sets standard for sustainability and net-zero water use
- Multi-Color closes down its Menomonee Falls facility
- Lauterbach Group drives business with increased collaboration
- GBIG Presents: Product Innovation Tour at Korber February 23, 2023 starting at 2:00 p.m. – FREE
- Douglas Peckenbaugh has been promoted to Group Publisher at BNP. He will join us for lunch at the GBIG Recycling Event on 4-12-23
- Prophit: Free “Lunch n’ Learn Webinar, Leading the Generation Gaps in Today’s Workforce
- GBIG NEWS – Converting Industry In Wisconsin with Converters Expo coming to Lambeau on April 12-13, 2023.
- Billerud: Michigan State Legislators approved legislation to grant investment for the Escanaba Paper Mill
- Michigan lawmakers moving forward with $946 million budget for UP Paper Mill. Wisconsin has to move forward supporting the Wisconsin Paper Industry
- Paper Excellance Invests $50 million in startup Paper Mill supported by $14.3 million by the Canadian government
- ND Paper receive a $1 million dollar grant from the State of Maine
- Pulp and Paper Overview 2022 with good growth rates in all sectors of industry.
- Thermal paper CAGR is at 4.3% through 2030
- Blister Packaging CAGR is at 5.58% through 2026
- How to Touch Your Customers: Sensory Marketing
- Tla’amin Nation submits conditional offer to buy paper mill on site of ancestral village
- How Does AF&PA Calculate Paper and Cardboard Recycling Rates?
- 10 Interesting facts on the paper and pulp industry with solid market conditions
- Molded pulp emerges to replace single use plastics
- Domtar completes conversion to produce first container board in Kingsport, Tennessee
- Georgia-Pacific and Gener8tor startup Companies
- Wisconsin leads the way in Nonwovens Converting Companies
- The Fox Company servicing Food Grade, Medical & Dental Markets converting markets.
- ePac Flexible Packaging: Helping Brands of all Sizes Grow with Great Packaging with plants worldwide to service your needs.
- Glenroy, Inc. Specializing in customized sustainable flexible packaging over three generations
- GoPak Flexibles the industry leading provider for speed-to-market with customized pouches for medium sized packaging.
- Aljan Packaging: SOLUTIONS THAT TICK…Give your brand a winning edge in the marketplace with labels and packaging
- Reynolds Packaging specializing in pouch converting for Flexible Packaging to make your Brand Stand Out with our Premium Packaging
- K & L Services a Paper Dimensions Company: Your leader in converting tailored…timely…and on target since 1972
- American Custom Converting is a premier provider of contract products and services for slitting & rewinding for a large diverse market ISO certified
- Converted Products, Inc., a World Class Provider of Slitting, Rewinding, Hot Melt Laminating and Spool Winding
- Progressive Converting: Converting and Logistics Partner for the Paper Industry
- Post-Consumer Recycled Plastic Packaging Demand Increases
- Salmon: Industry must take action to make plastics more sustainable
- Microplastics found deep in lungs of living people for first time
- Toppan unveils high-barrier transparent film for pharma and food applications
- UN call to end plastic pollution positions forest industries as future packaging solution
- Plastic pollution: Green Light for historic treaty
- Engineers Create an Enzyme That Breaks Down Plastic Waste in Hours, Not Decades
- US is recycling just 5% of its plastic waste, studies show
- As Momentum Against Plastic Grows, Paper Recyclers Rise to Meet New Challenges
- First -quarter scrap plastic exports down 21%
- MCDONALD’S IS TAKING PLASTIC OUT OF ITS HAPPY MEAL TOYS
- Tree Rings Are Evidence of the Mega Drought-and our Doom
- Why Do We Choose Short Rotation over Carbon Storage, Timber Supply and Forest Health?
- Global Forest Sector: Global Advisory Body Recognizes The Potential Of The Forest Sector
- A Minnesota Company says its ecological logging is good for the forest.
- 11 native trees to Wisconsin. Trees cover 46% of Wisconsin with 16 million acres of forest land.
- The Largest Forest in Wisconsin (And What Lives Within It)
- Forestry: 2022 closes with continue drops in US Forestry Industry
- New Manufacturing Alliance All Stars
- Korber: How Pulp Prices are Changing the Way Issue Converters Do Business
- Anderson-Vreeland: We are corrugated
- Castle-Pierce: Flexible Packaging, Folding Cartons, Labels and Commercial Printing
- Vetaphone: Happy Birthday Verner Eisby, the man who invented Corona treatment
- Suneer Patel of FryterTech joins New North Board of Directors
- Glenroy to receive critical guidance recognition from the association of plastic recyclers
- Seaway Printing recognized as a Top 300 Printer in the USA
- FBB: Commercial Real Estate Design & Broker Trends
- First Business: Estate Planning For Digital Assets
- ePac: 4 reasons why digital packaging is better than conventional packaging
- Curt G. JOA: Converting Machines for nonwovens.
- n-tech: what’s the difference vpns and firewalls
- Boldt moves to new corporate headquarters in Appleton
- Eagle Performance Plastics: Your Solution for Custom Plastic Components
- Appvion touts strong growth with new acquisition of Nekoosa Coated Products
- R&R Insurance: What is Social Inflation and Why Does it Affect My Business