Get links to the latest news, events, stories, and interviews from our 5P news sponsors. Our goal is to remind the decision makers in Wisconsin of the importance of our industry both historically, and more importantly, into the future.
Read the latest 65 Stories and Links on the Internet below.
- Susan Stansbury: A Perfect 10 At Legacy Flexo
- Georgia-Pacific breaks ground on $500 million addition to Green Bay mill
- Alstrom-Munksjo reducing carbon footprint in Wisconsin
- Valley Packaging has rebranded to VPI, Inc.
- Fire at Convergent Energy in Green Bay burning plastic and paper
- George W. Mead former CEO and Owner of Consolidated Paper, Inc. passes away. He invented and perfected coated papers
- Production of Paper and Paperboard Worldwide – USA is falling behind in Production. Wisconsin needs to reinvest in the Paper Industry.
- Colordyne Technologies Opens New Inkjet Innovation Center
- Sofidel celebrates 10 years in Green Bay.
- Maflex: Fast and safe converting for tissue with a modular design.
- UW Madison: The future looks fresh: New collaboration will boost Wisconsin water research
- Hudson-Sharp: Adds dual-registration capability to Ares 400 SUP pouch machine for SunDance
- UW Platteville Engineering Partnership Program
- Sleep in NE Wisconsin Forests
- Madison ranked as the number one place to live.
- Private equity billionaires are looting the country, leaving everyday Americans to clean up the mess – and fight for the scraps.
- Automation in Offset Printing: Simplifying Production and Increasing Profitability and Seaway Printing in Green Bay is leading the way!
- Current State of Printing Industry Staffing and Training Efforts in Response to an Aging Workforce
- Total U.S. Printing-Writing Paper Shipments Increased Two Percent in May 2022
- Global Commercial Printing Market 2022 – 2027 is projected exhibit a CAGR of 1% during 2022 – 2027
- Commercial Printing Outlook through 2022 and by 2029 the printing industry will change significantly
- Commercial Printing Industry Awakes from M & A Slumber
- Inkjet Printing: Achieving More with Priming and Coating
- Digital Production Printing: Selling Value in a Changing Industry
- Celebrating the Empowerment & Achievements of Women in Print
- Thinking of RFID? Talk to Mark Andy
- Georgia-Pacific invests $34 million in PA upgrades
- US Pulp prices post sixth straight monthly gain
- Suominen Develops Nonwoven Made from Recycled Paper
- Billerud expands the sustainable FibreFoam range
- New Pet-like plastic made directly from waste biomass using wood pulp, etc.
- Bacteria Could Transform Paper Industry Waste Into Useful Products
- Two Sides Global Anti-Greenwashing Campaign Continues as More Companies Remove Anti-Paper Environmental Claims
- Softwood Lumber Prices Tumble 40% and Software Pulp is still in short supply!
- Smurfit Kappa launches revolutionary water resistant paper AquaStop
- Proampac Acquires Specialty Packaging, Inc.
- Can Paper Help Save the Planet?
- Domtar: Kingsport Teams Marks Milestone as Packaging Conversion Project Progresses
- Pulp rises 40% in China in the first half of of 2022. Wisconsin has a great opportunity to increase our pulp manufacturing supported by our vast forest resources!
- Sustainable Packaging Trends for FY 2022 – 2023
- Packaging That Shines Bright
- Water and Climate: The Business Imperative to Change Behavior
- FBB: Registration is Now Open for Manufacturing First
- 15dots: How to Navigate Onboarding to Counter the Great Resignation
- Belmark: Custom Flexible Product Packaging
- FBB welcomes Board of Directors
- epac move into Canada
- Legacy Flexo: MEET DANICA
- DK: Mistaken Selling Your Business
- Small Quantity Boxes
- Eagle Performance Plastics
- SGSCO Brand Consistently