Wisconsin is the global epicenter of the paper, printing, plastic, pulp, packaging and converting industries. We have tremendous businesses, competitive advantages, and partnership opportunities that are concentrated in a compact geography. The Green Bay Innovation Group (GBIG) is bringing together ALL of these industries. When you sponsor with GBIG, you’re facilitating critical business partnerships and with tremendous networking opportunities while ensuring the Converting Corridor has a voice equal to its economic impact. Below is the cost of our sponsorship programs! With our newsletter: www.gbignews.com we are the key resource for information in the State of Wisconsin. Go to: www.greenbayinnovationgroup.com and click on GBIG Sponsors. On the GBIG website, we have 50 plus sponsors and on the www.gbignews.com we have over 120 sponsors. The Sponsorship is annually so don’t forget to renew for 2023! You can pay online by going to: www.greenbayinnovationgroup.com and go to JOIN.
- A number of educational webinars, seminars, an Expo and networking opportunities!
- Industry meetings and plant tours throughout the year.
- Positioning Wisconsin as the world’s largest supplier of paper and packaging.
- Educating and influencing elected officials, legislators and business professionals on our impact to Wisconsin.
- Through the GBIG NEWS with our digital newsletter www.GBIGNEWS.COM and social media, we reach 2,000 – 10,000 companies on a bi-weekly basis.
- Bringing companies together to build relationships and benefit ALL of our sponsors.
- Financial: There are surprisingly more opportunities as partners than as competitors. Lucrative financial opportunities have emerged for our sponsors though networking.
- Job Opportunities: Networking through GBIG has put together individuals and companies making big news together.
- Database Targeting: GBIG has developed a selected targeted database providing the opportunity to reach key individuals and companies in our industries through various communication venues.
- There are no pricy membership dues. GBIG is supported by affordable sponsorships, meeting fees, and donations by our supporters.
- We currently have over 120 sponsors listed our web pages: www.greenbayinnovationgroup.com and www.gbignews.com.
- Cost for GBIG website sponsorship: $250.00 for 2 years or annually $150.00
- Cost for the www.gbignews.com (sent 24 weeks a year) is $250.00 for a Bronze Sponsor, $500.00 for a Silver Sponsor and $1,000 for a Gold Sponsor.
A portion of the proceeds from sponsorships go to supporting community charities and causes, not salaries or administration. GBIG is run exclusively with committed industry volunteers that understand they win when the industry wins.
To learn more or become a sponsor, call Marty Ochs at 608-698-3333 or email at email@example.com Marty Ochs – Executive Director