Do you know the 30% Rule, the Crab & Beer Rule, or the difference between abilities and skills? Learn about these topics and much more by attending the GBIG webinar, “Stop Scaring Away Amazing Talent.” Leading the webinar will be Joe Nowlin and Mike Quinn, HR professionals who revolutionized employee selection with the 15dots® Selection Process.
Who Will Benefit from this Webinar?
This hour-long webinar is geared to anyone involved in employee recruitment, hiring, management, and safety, specifically HR leaders, operations managers, project managers, and hiring professionals. Attendees will gain new insight into talent acquisition, employee selection, and job interview strategies to win the war for talent.
What is 15dots?
15dots, based in Neenah, Wisconsin, trains HR leaders and organizational personnel to adopt a rigorous employee selection process that is repeatable, scalable, and teachable. 15dots refers to five ability tests and 10 behavior-based interview dimensions critical to employee selection.
Stop Scaring Away Amazing Talent
- Who: Presenters Joe Nowlin and Mike Quinn, 15dots
- What: “Stop Scaring Away Amazing Talent” Webinar
- When: 10am-11am CT, Thursday, Jan. 26
- Where: Packerland Websites’ Conference Room 1 (located in the footer of Packerlandwebsites.com
- Why: Fix the broken model of attracting, selecting and retaining talent.
- Cost: Free
- Register: GBIG Website Events
- Sponsor: Green Bay Innovation Group, a business-to-business consortium of manufacturers in Northeast Wisconsin.
Meet the Presenters
Mike Quinn has worked tirelessly internally as a Human Resources Manager and externally as a
consultant for over three decades. As a 15dots partner, Mike helped to perfect the tools and precise methods to take the guesswork out of employee selection.
Joe “Doc” Nowlin
Joe Nowlin earned his doctorate from the Indiana University Kelley School of Business. A former business professor, Joe designed, tested, and installed proprietary employee selection procedures for manufacturing organizations, revolutionizing the way they do business. As a 15dots partner, Joe adapted
these systems for medium-sized and smaller organizations of all types.