The Green Bay Innovation Group would like to thank ALL of our Keynote speakers and our excellent panelists for a very successful event. We all recognize the importance and impact that paper has on the 5P, Converting and Supporting Industries in the State of Wisconsin. We would like to thank First Business Bank as a major sponsor of the event.
- Jim Koronkiewicz – General Manager at BPM, Inc.
- Nick Mares – President of Virdiam
- Henry Schienebeck – the Executive Director of the Great Lakes Timber Association
- Paul Fowler – Wisconsin Institute for Sustainable Technology at UW Stevens Point
- Daniel J. Leeson – Director of National Sales Western States Envelope & Labels
- Mykaela Chaffin – Wisconsin Paper Council
- Michelle LeMere – Pixelle Specialty Solutions
The event brought together a wide group of individuals and companies that are very committed to Building Back Paper Manufacturing to Wisconsin. We ALL recognize the impact Paper Manufacturing has on our businesses and our communities. We understand the potential obstacles that confront the paper industry. However, as a group we agreed that we can move forward to support Building Back the Wisconsin Paper Industry. The Green Bay Innovation Group will be moving forward to build a group of individuals to form a committee to advocate, educate and move forward on plans to support the paper industry. If you want to be part of the committee, please contact me.