Wisconsin has one of the largest numbers of sheet-fed offset printers in the United States that offer a broad range of capabilities serving a number of markets printing from 1 to 8 colors! The term offset refers to the fact that images are transferred from a lithographic printing plate directly to the printing medium. Sheet-fed printing is a method in which individual sheets are fed into the printing press. Sheet-fed presses are easy to set up with minimum of change over to run a number of projects using a wide number of paper products.
Advantages of Offset Printing
- Low cost
- Short run and Long run capabilities
- Very consistent reproduction
- Very high quality resolution
- Quick, easy with very fast turnaround
- Tremendous flexibility of printing substrates.
- The ability to use a variety of sizes of material
- Inexpensive printing plates
- 1 – 8 color printing which can include varnishes, aqueous coating, UV with a variety PMS colors printing up to 300 line screen.
OFFSET PRINTERS IN WISCONSIN – SPONSORS