Get links to the latest news, events, stories, and interviews from our 5P news sponsors. Our goal is to remind the decision-makers in Wisconsin of the importance of our industry both historically, and more importantly, into the future.
Read the latest 55 Stories and Links on the Internet below.
- Abundant lignin for plastic recycling..must read
- Northwood Technical College – Wisconsin: Students prepare students for Tech careers in Packaging
- Georgia-Pacific: Juno technology aims for 90% diversion of Waste to be recycled and not landfilled.
- Drylock technologies global hygiene grow from zero to $1 billion in 10 years
- Georgia-Pacific Green Bay Broadway Mill is one of the world’s largest waste paper recycling plant.
- Billerud Escanaba reopens after Fungal infection shut it down.
- Great Lakes Tissue changes ownership with Wisconsin Investors
- Tama Paperboard in Iowa set to close June 2nd.
- Fox Cities Chamber: Customer Service Workshop Building Customers for Life
- Registration open for New North Summit on June 8th with early bird registration
- NEWMA taps and tours at Ariens Corporation.
- Eagle Plastics electronics recycling event and brat fry June 10th.
- Printing Embellishment Conference June 5 -7 in Indianapolis
- Neenah Paper: Design with excellence using Classic Paper.
- Sustainability: The Market Shift from Plastics to Paper
- Specialty Paper demand to surge to $26.9 billion by 2033 for customizable packaging burgeoning globally
- A closer look at the paper and packaging industry in the Digital Era
- Pulp and Paperworkers resource council workers visit capitol hill to discuss policies impacting manufacturing jobs and communities
- Can paper packaging outperform plastics in food packaging?
- ND Paper will shut down pulp production at the Fairmont paper mill
- Sonoco closes Midwest mill that uses occ fiber
- International Paper breaks ground on a $103 million dollar expansion in Iowa
- Boxboard production decreases 5% in the first quarter of 2023
- PACTIV: When the smoke and whistle go the traditional of the mill closure will set in after 115 years.
- Georgia-Pacific $91 million upgrade Monticello
- 40 year old man killed Sunday at Mativ Paper mill in Whiting
- Billerud Escanaba reopens after cleaning
- Printing and Writing Papers decrease 25% in April
- UW PLATTEVILLE earns plethora top rankings
- UW Green Bay gets a update on website design
- Karyn Biasca Professor and Chair at UW Stevens Point Paper Science and Education
- UW MADISON: Great Lakes Bioenergy research center federal funding clean fuel alternatives
- UW Platteville partnership with Nicolet College brings Engineering to Northern Wisconsin
- US News ranks UW Madison Engineering 14th in USA for Public Universities.
- Coalesce Marketing: Perfect blend mixing traditional and digital marketing
- Sustana Fiber: Bring fiber a full circle with Sustainability
- Mark Andy develops hybrid printing software
- First Business Bank Announces Leadership Changes
- Oshkosh Converting: Going from a empty warehouse to a full service converting company!
- Rocket Industrial: Latest in pet food packaging trends
- MIDLAND Nominated for Top Case Study Presentation at Inkjet Summit 2023