Get links to the latest news, events, stories, and interviews from our 5P news sponsors. Our goal is to remind the decision-makers in Wisconsin of the importance of our industry both historically, and more importantly, into the future.
Read the latest 70 Stories and Links on the Internet below.
- UW Madison leads the way in research with PFAS: UW Madison researchers seek to understand how forever chemicals move through soil.
- GOP lawmakers vote to create $125 million fund to address PFAS contamination.
- PFAS: Industry documents reveal makers aware of PFAS impact 21 years ag
- PFAS: Wisconsin senate bill PFAS draws support and critique from industry and environmental groups.
- Biden Harris administration announced $43 in wood products industry
- Center for the Chemical Upcycling of Waste Plastics hosts annual meeting at UW-Madison with over 88 academics and industry partners worldwide!
- Republicans to cut University of Wisconsin budget in ongoing fight over diversity and inclusion.
- Peering into the Future New Engineering Building at UW Madison and its impact on the State of Wisconsin and our citizens!
- UW Systems projected to be $60 million in debt by end of 2023-24
- UW Platteville alumni establishes engineering scholarship focused representation
- UW Green Bay commitment to sustainability
- Scientists abandon the US for China
- UW Stout packaging students win big in 48 hour national industry competition
- The City of Lacrosse served with $42.4 million in claims related to PFAS
- New model for predicting absorption of PFAS by Microplastics
- PFAS ground air pollution study
- Companies reach $1.18 billion dollar settlement on PFAS.
- PFAS in Minnesota could cost a billion in a removal study
- Forever chemical makers hid dangers for decades
- BioLargo’s Breakthrough PFAS Removal Technology Offers Hope For Clean Water Across The U.S.
- Fresh Water Collaborative Free Webinar on PFAS public health June 29th at Noon
- Channeled Resource Group Marathon, WI announced the installation of a new coater. CRG manufactures labels, release liner and laminated papers.
- Wisconsin wetlands protected despite US Supreme Court decision
- Green Bay Packaging new super plant in Ft. Worth
- Wisconsin largest conservation effort faces uncertain future
- What Happens When Traditional Paper Stocks are not available
- Insights and perspectives on the paper and forest products and navigate transformational change
- Ahlstrom Cristal transparent packaging Paper helping brands
- Get to know, the CEO – Julie Schertell of Mativ
- Italian Paper company has plans to build a paper mill in Millersburg with a $200 million dollar investment
- UPM pulp mill fiber for the future fully integrated including a deep sea port
- Facts are stubborn things and the truth about deforestation and paper
- Containerboard decreases 10% in first quarter of 2023 with spot price reductions
- Brazilian pulp mills see near 80% rise in wood fiber costs over 2 years
- Canton Paper Mill a loss for sustainability forests and sustainable employment supporting a community.
- Atlas Holdings to acquire Thunder Bay mill from Resolute in Canada
- 115 year old paper mill blows final whistle with 1,100 left jobless.
- How unnecessary paper packaging creates the illusion of Sustainability
- Meet Personalized Packaging Systems Team
- Precision Roll.Solutions anilox rolls feature mechanically engraved cell patterns
- Miron Construction becomes GOLD Certified Employee Friendly Workplace
- AMUNDSEN DAVIS: NLRB Reverses Course, Provides Broader Protection to Employees.
- Robinson, Inc. solutions testing services
- Sustana Fiber in De Pere: Bringing sustainable fiber a full circle
- Seaway Printing Installs Heidelberg cutstar generation 4 printing press.
- First Business Bank in Kansas City Metro
- UW Green Bay breaks ground to new residence hall – Immel Construction
- Wikoff Color Corporation leads with growth in labels and flexible packaging
- Pixelle: PFAS free barrier coating paper products