Get links to the latest news, events, stories, and interviews from our 5P news sponsors. Our goal is to remind the decision makers in Wisconsin of the importance of our industry both historically, and more importantly, into the future.
Read the latest 72 Stories and Links on the Internet below.
- Georgia-Pacific to shut down the Green Bay facility, impacting nearly 200 jobs
- Converters Expo April 26-27 Lambeau Field
- Sun Graphics 5th Color is breaking ground on a new $5.5 million dollar headquarters in Wisconsin
- Missy Hughes: The Labor Shortage & The 5 Things We Must Do To Attract & Retain Great Talent
- Green Bay Innovation Group updated website
- Green Bay Chamber: Banks at helm of co-working space for entrepreneurs – Lamarr Banks
- 17th Florence Sustainability Forestry Conference
- Launch Prototype Program: Label, Carton and Flexible packaging prototypes – belmark
- Arandell Paper Update
- American Packaging Corporation was recently named “Best of the Best Workplace” by Industry Source Printing United Alliance.
- Glenroy to boost sustainable flex-pack converting capacity with new Nordmeccanica laminator
- US Dairy Industry Quietly Leads the Way Toward Sustainability
- UW Platteville – Dr. Jodi Prosie Professor earned her PhD. in Biomedical Engineering
- Projects benefiting Great Lakes region receive multi-million dollar boost from infrastructure law
- Wisconsin to receive $850M in federal funding to improve and support clean drinking water
- Ahlstrom-Munksjo begins new $70 million dollar investment.
- Total U.S. Printing-Writing Paper Shipments Increased 2% in February and 7% in January.. The Industry needs more!
- Labeling association representatives are warning disaster is looming for the paper packaging industry.
- The Target Report: Printing Papers Get Squeezed out with a major impact on Wisconsin printers.
- Verso’s shareholders have approved BillerudKorsnas acquisition of Verso
- Amplify brings print finishing and embellishments to the forefront.
- European mill strikes: Trade unions bite back at UPM’s Unreasonable demands as Paper’s perfect storm grown
- Mass Energy to build $25M power plant at Wisconsin landfill
- Shock and Awe in Production Numbers in the tissue industry!
- Why Brand Credibility and Package Design Are So Important
- Colgate Launches its Groundbreaking Recyclable Toothpaste Tube with “Recycle Me.”
- Containerboard Sector Reaches Record Production in 2021 – What’s next?
- Pulp & Paper Industry Kicks off 2022 with Major Sustainability Developments
- Ken Pavett – Flexografix: Benefits of Expanded Color Gamut Printing Highlighted from New Video from Hamillroad
- Packaging Shortages to Impact Food Manufacturers Into 2022
- Sustainability in packaging: Global regulatory development across 30 countries
- Neenah Sets Record for Fourth Quarter Revenues
- How To Use A Brand Ambassador Program & How To Choose A Company
- Digital Printing excels as pandemic labor shortages and market fluctuations usher in a new age
- 2022 Book Printing Market Outlook: Positivity, But Challenges Persist especially with Paper Availability!
- Walmart Tries RFID Again
- Plastics production is skyrocketing. A new U.N. treaty effort could cap it.
- Sleeve Labels Market To Grow Exponentially in Emerging Growth to reach $18.6 billion.
- Pulp and Paper Industry’s Adoption of Digital Technologies Will Be Worth US $3.6 Billion
- Packaging’s rise within-ecommerce
- PCMC NEW MANAGEMENT LEADERSHIP TEAM
- elevate97: Green Bay Company Sells t-Shirts to Support the Women of Ukraine.
- FBB: Attracting and Retaining Employees In Today’s Talent Market
- Engraving Solutions Korber
- Robinson, Inc. 500,000 square feet of manufacturing space – Take a Tour!
- AdvancedTek: Is Additive Manufacturing an Accurate Term for 3D Printing? It is Now!
- Why Go Flexible: 5 Advantages of Flexible Packaging
- FBB: Advocating For Others As A Woman In Leadership
- MWES: Seamless Integration for Your Web Handling Needs
- pixelle: We’re Committed to American Manufacturing
- Dura-fibre: Your Tier Sheets Questions, Answered
- Miron: Apprenticeship program allows De Sota grad to jumpstart his career
- 3 Challenges That May be Eroding Profits in Your Label Converting Business
- 4 Key Strategies to Differentiate Your Label Converting Business
- Green Bay Converting: Experts in Towel, Tissue & Wiper Converting
- Alpha-Prime, Inc. is a customer-focused paper converter.
- Contract Converting: Precision Roll, Slitting & Rewinding
- Resource One: Put your paper and converting in the hands of Resource One, Int.
- International Paper Donates $800,00 to Ukraine
- Russia: War disrupts forestry markets
- Russia: Paper paralyze operations and delivery between Russia and Ukraine.
- Russia supplies roughly 10% of hardwood plywood in the U.S. market
- War disrupts forestry markets with Russia a major forestry exporter
- Sylvamo May Curtail or Temporarily Shut Down Production at Svetogorsk Mill in Russia producing uncoated free sheets in high demand in the United States!
- UPM to Cease Its Deliveries to Russia
- How the war in Urkraine is affecting the pulp and paper industry in Europe
- Packaging industry faces “catastrophic” blows as Russia threatens to block oil and gas exports