Get links to the latest news, events, stories, and interviews from our 5P news sponsors. Our goal is to remind the decision-makers in Wisconsin of the importance of our industry both historically, and more importantly, into the future.
Read the latest 85 Stories and Links on the Internet below.
- Spotlight on UW Engineering Alumni Randy Homel CEO of Foth Company with 54 UW Engineers based in De Pere
- Foth Company: Solving Your Toughest Science and Engineering Challenges
- UW Madison Engineering for the FUTURE to Support our Industries, Students and the Citizens of Wisconsin
- When UW Madison Engineering Ideas make their way across Wisconsin and everyone wins. Wisconsin needs to approve building a new Engineering Building
- First Lady Jill Biden visits Menominee nation supporting forestry & sustainability
- Amcor global leader in packaging market to grow in 2023 to 2027
- Groups petition forest service to suspend logging project in Northeastern Wisconsin. Listen to Henry Schienebeck at GLTA.
- UW Madison: Thanks to research at CUWP, Wisconsin’s knowledge will extend across the globe.
- ProCon in Appleton launches new website. ProCon is the largest paper converter in the USA.
- Inkworks Printing expands its digital printing capabilities adding a HP Indigo Press
- Senator Agard statement on Republican pfas proposal after rejecting three other budget proposals.
- Biden/Harris announced $50 million for the forestry industry
- UW Stevens Point hosts conference for Women Entrepreneurs
- Mike Gallagher: Strategies protecting and enforcing intellectual property regarding China
- Manufacturing First at the Resch Center October 25 First Business Bank
- Wisconsin Economic Summit
- 2023 WSBC Sustainable Business Conference
- UW Stevens Point: Women Trailblazers Entrepreneurs Conference
- Insight CFO OF THE YEAR Award Reception Tuesday Dec. 5, 2023 Lambeau Field
- UW Madison Sustainability Symposium
- Hamilton Wood Type workshop creepy crawly letterpress
- INDA: Filtration for new technologies and innovation in Chicago
Pfas Speakers Information
- Dr. Graham Peaslee University of Notre Dame – PFAS in Packaging, Cosmetic, and Consumer Products
- Dr. Sharon-Koh-Fallet Branch Director FDA – PFAS in Food Packaging
- Professor George Huber Chemical Engineering at UW Madison and Director of CUWP
- Dr. Reid Van Lehn Associate Professor of Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Dr. Greg Curtzwiler Iowa State University Food Protection Consortium
- Thomas S. Lee – Bryan, Cave, Leighton and Paisner LLP Law Firm
- Keith Vorst PhD Iowa State University Director, Polymer & Food Protection Consortium
- Laura Hubbard Research Hydrologist U.S Geological Science Center
- Mark Early Iowa State University Mitigation and Rapid Detection Strategies for PFAS in Packaging
- Future recycling dissolving plastic with electricity
- Byfusion plans large scale plant building brick out of hard to recycle plastic.
- Building blocks out of plastic waste.
- Construction begins on a new plastic recycling plant in Georgia
- Using recycled plastics in construction materials may not be a great idea after all
- UW Scientists develop method to improve plastic recycling
- Paper versus Plastic
- Big Systems: Reinvent the Future of Sustainable Printing
- Titletown Manufacturing: Blanchard grinding brings large metal pieces down to size.
- Ox Industries: The value of a vertically integrated paper company
- Rocket Industrial ages in a modern warehouse
- Eagle Performance Plastics our story of success
- Sustana bringing recycled fiber a full circle
- EDL delivers packaging solutions
- First Business Bank to provide loan for $4.9m for a woman owned business
- Hybrid Software picks up more than 30 orders in Brussels
- Wikoff Color Announces appointment of Mark Lewis as new CEO
- IMMEL CONSTRUCTION Peshtigo Fire Station
- Boldt: The new Leed-Silver Building in Madison
- Miron Construction honored with two 2023 build Wisconsin awards
- Scott Jensen CFO Curt JOA talks and celebrates 90 years in business