Get links to the latest news, events, stories, and interviews from our 5P news sponsors. Our goal is to remind the decision-makers in Wisconsin of the importance of our industry both historically, and more importantly, into the future.
Read the latest 86 Stories and Links on the Internet below.
- Quad Plus: Embracing The Digital Revolution in Paper Mills
- China paper and pulp industries become the largest producer in the world in just 20 years.
- The vast majority of China’s Paper and Pulp Companies started after 2000 and Wisconsin’s Paper Companies went out of business!
- Asian Pulp and Paper continues deforestation 10 years after pledge to stop
- PCMC: 3 Day Flexo Printing Seminars
- Georgia-Pacific to receive last part for the Broadway Mill in Green Bay.
- Paper Industry may support some ban of PFAS in Wisconsin and WMC opposes it.
- World’s Tallest Wood Building in Milwaukee
- OSHA proposes fine after Matic employee died in paper mill accident
- Green Bay was named the healthiest city in the USA
- Florence, WI: It should of never happened death of a boy at sawmill highlighting rise of child labor.
- Racine County approves Microsoft’s 1,000 acre expansion of Mount Pleasant campus
- Tork donates $29,000 of hygiene products for every catch with the Green Bay Packers
- Thoughts on sustainability in the pulp and paper industry
- Insights on the Pulp and Paper 2023 and projections for 2024
- Billerud EIB signs SEK $1.3 billion loan for bioproduct million upgrade in Sweden mill.
- Conversion of Billerud Escanaba paper mill stalled
- Pulp and Paper Times: The Young Generation Speaks about their Approach and Plans with the Paper Industry
- Paper and Pulp Employment in the USA at 43,556 and Wisconsin continues to fall!
- Sonoco completes acquisition of RTS Packaging
- Graphic Packaging to permanently shut down machine in Michigan
- Paper and Packaging report on the State of the industry
- Georgia-Pacific cellulose makes commitment to conservation by planting 10,000 seedlings to restore habitat
- Specialty Papers is a growth area for the Wisconsin Paper Industry
- The future of pulp and paper investments
- Consumer attitudes towards paper based products improving
- Neenah Paper: Rethinking Paper choices for distinctive designs focused on sustainability
- 2023 Brings more pulp and paper mill closures
- Pulp and Paper Mill closures in 2023
- How Wall Street traded short term profits and greed collapsing the paper industries in Maine.
- Trends shaping the Pulp and Paper industry
- Veritiv acquired by CD & R
- Trends in China’s pulp, paper and Forestry industry with an CAGR at 2%.
- Total US production of paper and board from 1961 – 2021 declining
- UPM Specialty Papers offers Packaging Papers Certified for Home Composting
Golden Paper – China
- Neenah Paper Astrobrights copied by China’s Golden Paper selling the Iconic Paper Brand Worldwide.
- Golden Paper China copies Wausau Paper Astrobright Product Line and Wausau Paper goes out of business.
- Golden Paper China uses Xerox Copyright Printed Paper
- Golden Paper uses copywrite & patented NCR Products as their product line of paper and Appleton Paper goes out of business.
- Golden Paper Company based in China using America copyright products – NCR, Xerox and other products: www.goldenpapercoltd.com
- Construction spending for factories soar for high technology automation as the Great Equalizer and benefit Wisconsin Companies.
- MMC label appoints new President and CEO
- Construction spending on US manufacturing plants soars to demoralize supply chains. Time to invest in the US paper & pulp industries!
- Kimberly-Clark revolutionizes it’s supply chain with innovative technologies
- AFPA elects new Board of Directors including OX Industries Kevin Hayward and Billerud Kevin Kuznicki
- 75% of Hardwood in Amazon illegally harvested
- Successfully managing forests must include stewarding the hidden life belowground
- Forest Products for the Future
- Wisconsin’s great outdoors
- The US is spending billions to prevent forest fires
- The World’s Forests need our help.
- Forest Products for the Future
- The USA dominates in world ranking. Wisconsin will have to continue investing in UW Madison and our UW System supporting our students and industries.
- International students in USA contributing $32 billion to the USA economy
- Michigan Tech University Announces highest overall enrollment in 40 years with 3rd consecutive yearly growth
- UW-PLATTEVILLE Huff Innovation Center
- UW stout awarded $ 359,000 in watershed project
- Best Wisconsin Colleges
- UW Oshkosh adds automation engineering
- UW Madison faculty staff get to know our rivers to forests
- 5 Top Materials for Food Packaging: ePac
- American Packaging: How three verticals in flexible come together to help brand owners.
- Appvion: Best practices for flexographic printing
- Rocket Industrial a great place to work.
- Robinson, Inc. Energy Storage Systems continue to gain traction
- What the twist cap did for beverage bottles a Box Latch twist.
- Reflex Group buys two Nilpeter Flexo presses
- Boldt Construction Completes Excellerate smart manufacturing facility in Little Chute
- Imaginasium: A Smart Midwest Marketing Agency for Manufacturers
- Pixelle release papers solutions for any applications
- Erhardt-Leimer global service
- AlJan Flexible Packaging
- Catbridge: WHT the 900 m should be your first step into converting
- Inkworld interview with with Geoff Peters success story at a Wikoff Color
- JP Morgan Chase economic outlook and economic trends for 2024
- Steel Fabrication is a Titletown Manufacturing specialty
- Pixelle: The largest collection of face stock for the label industry