Get links to the latest news, events, stories, and interviews from our 5P news sponsors. Our goal is to remind the decision-makers in Wisconsin of the importance of our industry both historically, and more importantly, into the future.
Read the latest 94 Stories and Links on the Internet below.
- UW Stout mechanical engineering student Gage Rusch achieves exceptional students award
- UW Madison: Wisconsin needs more engineers and click on the link to show your support for a NEW Engineering Facility
- INDA Releases New North America’s Nonwovens Industry Report
- Wikoff Graphics announces strategic partnership to take Bellissima to market
- Georgia-Pacific invests $2 Billion in 2023 with $550 million in Green Bay. Green Bay wants to thank you!
- Involta acquires data center and land in Green Bay plans for a mw colocation campus
- UW Madison Engineering ranked 9th best in Engineering for public education in the USA.
- Recession, what recession unlikely factors Shaping our economy and its time to invest in the USA paper Industry.
- Appvion among Wisconsin Sustainability Council award winners
- American Packaging Corporation Announces Major Leadership Transition
- Smithers: Packaging – The Future of Global Packaging from 2024 – 2028 with impressive growth
- Northern Wisconsin sawmill fires back at Federal Officials over safety practices
- PCMC: 3 Day Flexo Printing Seminars
- Westrock and Smurfit Merge. Wisconsin has a number of Westrock plants!
- Color Ink – Milwaukee: Right time for investment and understanding packaging
- PFAS communities still waiting relief from the State.
- Seaway Printing: Leadership and Innovation
- New Kimberly-Clark Paper Mill in Warren, Ohio with 1,300 new jobs.
- Sofidel acquires St. Paper Duluth tissue paper mill.
- Kimberly-Clark buys Beech Island land in South Carolina for more than $5 million dollars with 2000 employees. KC was founded in Wisconsin.
- Tech Hub, Microsoft deal and more fill the plate for WEDC Missy Hughes
- First Business Bank 2024 Economic Forecast from Industry Experts event
- Channel Resources addresses release liner waste
- Sonoco has multiple plant in Wisconsin with strong growth
- Channel Resource Group in Marathon, WI adds significantly coating capabilities.
- UW Madison ranks 8th in research ranking surpassing $1.5 billion expenditures creating new businesses across Wisconsin and jobs for Wisconsin students.
- Milwaukee to Green Bay rail Corridor receives grant
- Rockline reaches another milestone in safety
- Wausau Coated Products launches wash-a-way adhesive
- Postal hike doesn’t stop catalogers from stuffing mailboxes
- ROYLE PRINTING: A leading resource of print and digital solutions.
- Utilizing Digital Printing for Greater Brand Awareness
- Getting the best resolution on uncoated and coated matte paper stocks
- US consumers preference to shows post Pandemic gains
- Color Ink in Sussex finds success in boutique packaging
- Expansion opportunities for Commercial Printers
- Commercial Printing is a $90 billion dollar industry and in desperate need to market their services. Wisconsin is a leader!
- Opportunities for commercial printers in packaging
- Printing & Writing Papers down 16% in November 2023
- Commercial Printing Market lead by Packaging expected to grow at 2.49% CAGR
- Commercial Printing Outlook for 2024
- Facile full-color printing with a single transparent ink
- Berry, Menasha and Solo plans layoff in Illinois plants.
- Green Packaging Market to surpass $238 Billion with CAGR of 6.44%
- Clearwater Paper collaborates with Charter Next Generation to launch circular polyethylene in consumer tissue packaging
- Unlocking the potential of paper and board in packaging
- Paper versus plastic packaging
- Consumers want more sustainable packaging
- Research ongoing conservation efforts continue Wisconsin Sea Grant – Green Bay
- Worldwide water reservoirs show water reserves are depleting
- The Global water crisis is heating up
- Here is where we are running out of water!
- As climate talks put focus on water crisis, the Colorado River provide a start example
- Water quality sampling on Lake Superior targets harmful algal blooms
- The largest project ever funded under cleanup great lakes program Milwaukee
- Great Lakes funding a great benefit to Wisconsin
- Eagle Plastics services a lot of industries
- VPI: Three Reasons to Support Nonprofits
- eco3 delivers sustainable and responsible print solutions
- Appvion direct Thermal Films
- First Business Bank a class of 2023
- JOA: We convert Ideas into Revenue in nonwovens.
- Sustana Fiber bringing fiber a full circle.
- Wikoff Revolutionizing the commercial ink industry UV led cure flexo inks and coatings
- Totani America leading the industry in pouch making equipment.
- JP Graphics: Premium Packaging at Lighting Speed
- First Business Bank repeats win of nine top workplaces culture excellence awards in 2023
- Imaginasium: Jen Fietz overview on Manufacturing.
- Rocket Industrial year in review
- First Business Bank 4th quarter marketing report.
- SGS & Co. appoints new CEO