Little Chute 2022 current population is 12,170 and has grown 14.3% since 2000. Little Chute is 5 miles east of Appleton and borders Kaukauna and Kimberly which are Paper Mill manufacturing cities providing jobs for Little Chute. Little Chute has companies supporting the Paper and Packaging Industries.
- Atcam LLC. is a locally owned thermal spray and custom machine shop with a 35,000-square-foot building providing a variety of coating, machining, and repair services.
- Heartland Label Printers started in 1990 providing packaging labels to the grocery industry with the labeling division as the workhorse and led the expansion and creation of Heartland Business Systems. HBS focused on custom programming, website development, business intelligence, and mobile development. HBS has grown from a single office in Northeastern Wisconsin to 10 locations throughout the Midwest with over $300 million in annual revenue.
- Procon – Little Chute Division is the largest independent paper converter by market share in the United States. The company provides high-quality converting services and innovative solutions to merchants, commercial printers, and paper mills.
- Shapes Unlimited manufactures quality and cost-effective displays from a variety of material sources with a focus on paper substrates.
- Valley Grinding provides blade manufacturing, blade grinding, knife holds, and slitting systems with 4 service locations around the country. VGI supports Converting, Corrugated, Flexible Packaging, Paper, Plastics, and Nonwoven industries.