Contact: Ann Franz
Phone: (920) 606-7691
The NEW Manufacturing Alliance is pleased to announce the 11th annual Excellence in Mfg./K-12 Partnership Award winners. This year’s Awards dinner will be held on October 25 at the new Resch Expo in Green Bay. This event also serves as the second largest fundraiser for the NEW Manufacturing Alliance’s Scholarship fund.
The event serves as one of the major fundraisers for the NEW Manufacturing Alliance’s Scholarship Fund. This year, the organization will fund $55,000 in college scholarships and in total there has been over $400,000 given.
One of the benefits of investing in the scholarship program is your company is featured in the Excellence in Mfg./K-12 Partnerships Awards magazine. The electronic publication will be distributed to every northeast Wisconsin public/private middle and high school administrator, tech ed teacher, and school counselor; plus the Alliance’s entire membership. In total there will be over 5,000 people that will receive the magazine. It will also be featured on the Alliance’s home page, along with numerous social media posts on Twitter, Linked In, Instagram and Facebook. To see last year’s Awards magazine: https://newmfgalliance.org/3d-flip-book/excellence-in-manufacturing-k-12-partnership-awards-2021/
There are 3 different tax deductible sponsorship levels available to have your company featured in the magazine, along with receiving additional benefits at the Awards dinner:
$2,500 sponsorship: Speak at the event as being the main sponsor of the Community Partnership Award category, full page ad (8” x 11”) in the Excellence Awards magazine and four free tickets to the dinner.
$1,000 sponsorship: full page ad in the Excellence magazine and two free tickets to the Awards dinner.
$250 sponsorship: your company logo is included in the Excellence Awards magazine.
This year’s Excellence in Mfg./K-12 Partnership Award winners:
2022 EDUCATION AWARD WINNERS
- Brighter Image – Manitowoc Lutheran High School
- Career Pathmaker – Administrator – Jason Johnson, N.E.W. School of Innovation / GBAPS
- Career Pathmaker – Educator – Kari Mueller, CESA 6
- Career Pathmaker – Tech Ed Teacher – Jon Larson, Little Chute School District
- Education Innovation – Appleton East – Tesla Charter School
- Higher Education Award – Mary Hansen, Fox Valley Technical College
- Manufacturing Partnership – Waupaca School District
2022 MANUFACTURER AWARD WINNERS
- Brighter Image – SMT Machine & Tool
- Educational Partnership – Amcor Cares Foundation
- Leadership – CMD Corporation
- Manufacturing Innovation – AriensCo
- Visionary – Ryan Scherer, Miller Electric Mfg. Co.Youth Apprenticeship – A to Z Machine Company, Inc.
2022 COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIP WINNER
- Community Partnership – Wisconsin Technology Education Association
In addition, the NEW Manufacturing Alliance’s 2022 All Stars will be recognized at the event. Companies that have an employee being recognized are: ATI, EMT International, Fincantieri Ace Marine, Heartland Label Printers, HUI, KI, MilliporeSigma, Plexus, Rockline Industries, Suburban Enterprises and TIDI Products.
To purchase tickets to the Awards dinner: https://newma2022excellenceawards.eventbrite.com/
Tickets are $65 each and need to be purchased by October 15, 2022. For more information or to sponsor the event, contact Ann Franz at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-606-7691.