Tuesday, May 2 — 4 | Neenah, Wisconsin
Build your confidence and knowledge in the overall operation of the complex paper
machine. This introductory to intermediate-level course is designed to give you an
- mechanical components and operations that affect the structure and quality of paper
- how to identify design and operation features
- methods for discovering how to improve paper machine efficiency and product quality
Learn from these knowledgeable experts on things from the impact of wood fibers on paper
quality through the paper drying process.
Calling All Operators and Engineers
Paper machines throughout the industry are undergoing conversions to new products. Stay ahead of the curve with this course and:
- gain a greater perspective of the processes
- discover what the paper machine is capable of doing
- explore what new products can be achieved
The TAPPI Paper Machine Operations Course offers unbiased, peer-reviewed content delivered by top-level faculty with exceptional credentials. Instructors emphasize that you’ll find the cost of this training delivers far more value in paper machine efficiency and performance.
Earn Some Credit
This course has been reviewed and approved by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). Participants who attend at least 80% of the educational sessions and complete the final program evaluation be awarded 2.0 CEUs by TAPPI.
Join or Renew Your Membership
15 Technology Parkway South, Suite 115
Peachtree Corners, GA 30092