DATE: March 2, 2022
PLACE: Johnsonville Tailgate Village by Lambeau Field
TIME: 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
KEY NOTE SPEAKERS and PANEL:
- Marty Ochs Executive Director of the Green Bay Innovation Group – Host
- Jerimiah Janssen Vice President of First Business Bank – Sponsor
- Brit Swisher Area Vice President – Northern Region – Confirmed
- Michelle LeMere – Vice President of Engineered Specialties at Pixelle Specialty Solutions
- Congressman Tom Tiffany of Wisconsin
- Jim Koronkiewicz General Manager at BPM, Inc.
- Michelle LeMere VP Pixelle Specialty Solutions
- Nick Mares President of Virdiam
- Henry Schienebeck the Executive Director of the Great Lakes Timber Association Confirmed
- Other’s will added based upon their schedules!
SPECIAL INVITED GUESTS will be:
Scott Suder President of the Wisconsin Paper Council, Sam Riikers COO of WEDC, Barb LaMue President of The New North and Kelly Armstrong Vice President at Greater Green Bay Chamber.
7:00 a.m. Check In
8:15 a.m. Michelle LeMere Pixelle Specialty Solutions
9:00 – 9:45 a.m. Brit Swister Midland
9:45 – 10:00 a.m. Break
10:00 – 12:00 p.m. Panel Discussion
12:00 – 12:15 Break
12:15 – 1:15 p.m. Lunch
1:15 – 2:00 p.m. Congressman Tom Tiffany
2:00 – 4:00 Networking