Read the January 18th, 2023 Green Bay Innovation Group Newsletter here.
Read the January 11th, 2023 Green Bay Innovation Group Newsletter here.
Read the December 21st, 2022 Green Bay Innovation Group Newsletter here.
Read the December 7th, 2022 Green Bay Innovation Group Newsletter here.
Read the November 16th, 2022 Green Bay Innovation Group Newsletter here.
Read the October 19th, 2022 Green Bay Innovation Group Newsletter here.
Get links to the latest news, events, stories, and interviews from our 5P news sponsors. Our goal is to remind the decision makers in Wisconsin of the importance of our industry both historically, and more importantly, into the future.
Read the latest 73 Stories and Links on the Internet below.
- The Green Bay Innovation Group donated $2,500 for the Restoring Hope Gala Faith Level Sponsorship
- The unavoidable shift from paper to pet liner due to shutdown of paper mills for the label industry. Wisconsin is home to a large label industry.
- Upper Peninsula paper mill fire still smoldering 4 days later
- Massive fire at paper mill in Menominee, MI
- Flair Flexibles celebrates 30 years with facilities in Wisconsin
- UW-Green Bay’s three Engineering Technology programs receive ABET accreditation.
- Orbis a part of Menasha Corp based in Wisconsin breaks ground to expand its manufacturing plant in Urbana, Ohio
- Greater Green Bay Chamber is the Only Wisconsin Recipient of Grant Funds from the Economic Development Administration
- Pixelle closed mill has a big impact on the labeling industry
- Willimant Paper expands manufacturing capacity to meet demand for coated free sheets
- Pixelle to restart a paper machine in Chillicothe, Ohio
- Pixelle closure and the impact on the label industry. Wisconsin is one of the largest suppliers of labels in the USA
- Billerud Investigates Expanded Domestic Production of Pressure Sensitive Paper at its Quinnesec, Michigan, Mill
- Ahlstrom-Munksjo to operate under new business name Ahlstrom
- Paper Supply Issues, Mill Closures, and Printing and Packaging Industries
- It’s a BIG JOB and Julie Schertell is ready to do it!
- Paper Excellence: Vancouver Island paper mill curtails operations indefinitely in response to cost increases and a weakened paper market in China, which the mill serves
- Germany Papermaking Sector on Verge of Crises. Wisconsin is in a perfect position to expand our paper production
- What’s influencing global paper packaging price trends?
- Virgin fibre vs recycled fibre – what does it come down to?
- Proampac high barrier recyclable paper for pouches
- SAPPI sells 3 European graphic paper mills as it focuses on.packaging and pulp
- 10 interesting facts about the current state of the Paper and Pulp Industries.
- Printing and Writing Paper expects a CAGR growth of 1.76 2021-2026
- Strong Demand and Tight Supply Have Driven Wood Fiber Costs for Pulp Manufacturers Higher in 2022
- Amcor expands global network of innovation centers
- Global Printing to exceed $550 billion by 2027
- Danimer-scientific on Executive order from President Biden and the future of US bioplastics
- Pulp Lends Itself to Many Things
- Hardwood chip prices up substantially with a great opportunity for Wisconsin
- Wood Pellets-An opportunity to lower heating costs, support Maine’s forest products industry
- FTA Welcomes Robb Frimming new President
- World Manufacturing Report Landscape has changed. It is time to invest in the Paper and Pulp Industries in Wisconsin
- Made in America is back, leaving US factories scrambling to find workers
- Attracting young workers to manufacturing
- Digital Hands sets a new standard for Detection and Response capabilities in partnership with Google Cloud
- 5 Digital Marketing Trends to Know for the Decade
- Global Protective Packaging Market to witness growth of USD $42.25 billion
- BILLERUDKORSNAS: Sack paper for easy recycling in regular paper streams without plastic film?
- This company is turning heaps of plastic trash into construction blocks
- Kimberly-Clark recognized as one of the 2022 world’s most ethical companies
- Elevating Brands Through the Effective Use of Packaging
- Proampac and Purition Pioneer High Barrier Recyclable Paper Sachet for Nutritional Powders
- The Global Market for Biofuels – 2022-2023 has been a huge growth
- Heat wave exasperated logistical problems in world pulp trade
- Georgia-Pacific: Juno a grounding new technology for waste treatment
- Medical Non-woven update with CAGR at 3.7% through 2027
- This label rules AMAZON’S entire outbound process
- Kleenex donates $1 million dollars
- How sustainable forest help prevent wildfires and help wildlife and their habitats
- Ocean Shipping Rates Plunge as experts say unprecedented boom has peaked
- Spunbond nonwoven report 2021-2026 with strong growth
- Mativ formerly Neenah Paper announces relocation of Atlanta-Area Headquarters
- Flexible Packaging shows skyrocketing growth in revenue with a 4.2% CAGR through 2031
- Private Equity prices together printing and packaging companies
- ePac buys 50 further HP Indigo digital presses
- Korber: Market trends suggest sustainability will drive tissue industry innovation and growth
- Appvion promotes sustainability with Resiste 15% PCW
- Shemesh Automation: Valextra High Speed Snap-On Automatic Capping Machine
- Domino: Label King enters the digital world
- First Business: The impact of Rising Interest Rates
- MECA anilox sleeves made to order are a MECA specialty
- MWES: Web Handling – INNOVATION THROUGH AUTOMATION
- Anderson-Vreeland: Partners in Flexo Innovation
- Rocket Industrial: Trends & Tips for Cannabis Packaging Design
- agfa: Commercial Printing Paper Plates for Offset Printing with new innovation coming for other segments of printing!
- Robinson: Well-Equipped for Contract Manufacturing
- Miron Construction is proud to be one of the premier healthcare builders in the Midwest
- Boldt: Ascendium new corporate headquarters with a stunning new building
- Pixelle: Machine-Glazed Papers Fit for Your Industry
- MAFLEX: Fast and safe converting
- Box Latch Products extend life of corrugated boxes
- New North, Inc Our Core value of collaboration. We partner with over 300 state, regional and local business in NE Wisconsin
Read the October 5th, 2022 Green Bay Innovation Group Newsletter here.